All orders for goods and services made by you and accepted by Jones and Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd ("we/us") through www.birdspikesonline.co.uk (the Website) are subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions:
- All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason.
- When making an order through the website the technical steps you need to take to complete the order are described during the ordering process.
Description of Goods, Services and Prices
- Once your order is received, we will confirm via email the details, description and price for the items you have ordered. If these differ from the details, description and/or price shown on the website, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Details, descriptions and prices for the goods shown on the Website were correct at time the information was inputted. You should check any received goods on arrival.
- Prices reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for specified period.
- Jones and Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd reserves the right to adjust the price and specification of any item on the website at our discretion.
Right to Withdraw Items
- We reserve the right to withdraw any item/s from the website/s at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any items or refusing to process an order.
Payment and VAT
- The total cost of your order is the price of the goods/services plus delivery and VAT.
- You confirm that the credit card being used is yours. All credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery, and we are not obliged to inform you of the refusal, although we will endeavour to do so whenever possible.
- We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment (eg if order causes you to exceed credit card limit and bank charge is incurred).
- The price for the goods as shown in ‘Your Basket’ shows price of item, delivery, as well as VAT. Jones and Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd are not responsible for any other importation taxes, sales taxes or charges that may be levied at the delivery destination. Our VAT number is GB: 727 4917 09.
- On your credit card statement, all payments will be displayed showing payment made to "Deterapest" as this is our transactional Internet trading name.
Delivery & Risk
- Whilst UK delivery is normally made within 1 working day if an order is placed prior to 3pm, Jones and Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd will not incur any liability if delivery is delayed by causes outside their control.
- Instalment Deliveries – Where delivery is to be made by instalments, each delivery shall be deemed a separate order and as such will be liable for individual delivery charges.
- Orders will be sent to the delivery address you entered at time of ordering. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is wrong. If you wish to change your delivery address and an order has already been sent, then please contact us.
- Once you have received goods, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you. If you intend to cancel your order in accordance with the Cancellation and Returns Policy, you must take great care of the goods pending their return to us.
Jones & Son Pest Control Supplies Ltd reserve the right to:
- Alter or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website/s (or any part thereof) without notice to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change or update these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued custom following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
You warrant that:
- You will use the website only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and only for lawful purposes.
- All information, you provide to us is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
Limitation of Liability
- The website is provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty being given in relation to the website.
- We make no warranty that the web site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free.
- We will not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions for any economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings) or any special or indirect losses whatsoever.
- The laws of England shall govern these Terms & Conditions and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. For any queries regarding these Terms & Conditions please contact us.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you, or other liabilities arising out of your use of the website.
- Each provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed separately and independently of each other.